International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
We have worked extensively under IFRS and our experience indicates that IFRS is more than just a technical accounting exercise and needs to be viewed and considered as an important business priority. The Profits, EBITDA, Dividend policy, Tax Planning will all change because of this transition and companies need to plan well in advance to ensure a smooth transition.
Baker Tilly Singhi provides an entire gambit of IFRS services:
- Diagnostic Review - Analysis of policy and procedures difference between existing GAAP and IFRS
- Gap Analysis & Conversion Planning - Analysis of the gaps and identifying procedures for bridging the gaps including specific actions which needs to be taken by the company
- Conversion of financial statements into IFRS - Actual conversion of financial statements into IFRS compliant financial statements
- Valuation services under IFRS
- Post Conversion Services - Investor management, Annual Report Presentation, press release Meets etc.
- IFRS Training – Various practical training coerces of short and long duration based on client requirement.
» Valuation of financial instruments
» Valuation of investment properties
» Valuation of actuarial liabilities
» Valuation of Biological assets (agriculture, livestock etc.)
» Valuation of Intangible Assets – Brand, Goodwill, Patents, Trademarks, Rights etc.
For any queries relating to IFRS Services please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org